Dao Academic Consulting has hosted first-gen and QTBIPOC-focused workshops on financial literacy, college applications, and early career navigation for the following organizations:
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- Congressional Hispanic Staff Association
- First Cafecito
- Girls of Character Ministry
- Purpose by Design
- HOMIES – Homeownership Space for Black & Brown Queer Trans Folks
- Latinx History Project
- LULAC Women’s Líderes Council
- Southeast Asia Resource Action Center (SEARAC)
All workshops include a slide deck, spreadsheets, and other templates for participants. Additional materials are available upon request. Popular topics include budgeting, savings, debt repayment, salary negotiation, and entry-level career tips.
Please contact Dao Academic Consulting to book a workshop or speaker engagement.
Below is a webinar I led for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute.