Dao Academic Consulting has hosted first-gen and BIPOC-focused workshops on financial literacy, college applications, and early career navigation for the following organizations:
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- Congressional Hispanic Staff Association
- First Cafecito
- Girls of Character Ministry
- Purpose by Design
- HOMIES – Homeownership Space for Black & Brown Queer Trans Folks
- Latinx History Project
- LULAC Women’s Líderes Council
- Scholarships A-Z
- Southeast Asia Resource Action Center (SEARAC)
All workshops include a slide deck, spreadsheets, and other templates for participants. Additional materials are available upon request. Popular topics include budgeting, savings, debt repayment, salary negotiation, and general career tips.
Please contact Dao Academic Consulting to book a workshop or speaker engagement.
Below is a sample webinar hosted by Dao Academic Consulting for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute.